Tuesday, 14 March 2017

RESARCH TASK: BFI- esther roberts

R E S E A R C H   O N   T H E   B R I T I S H   F I L M   
I N D U S T R Y 


1) How many people are employed in the film industry in the UK today?
- There are roughly 42,000 people that are employed in the UK film industry today.

2) What role does the British film industry have in promoting and financing British independent films?
- The British film industry spend around 1.1 billion in film production. 

3) What is 'Framestore' and what is it famous for producing?
- Framestore is a visual effects studio that is famous for producing the visual effects for the movie Gravity.

4) What does Pinewood Studios do and how old is it? List some well-known films that it has been involved in

5) What is produced at Elstree Studios and where it is based? How old is this studio? Who finances it?
- Elstree Studios is located on the outskirts of North London. It was built in 1926. They have produced movies such as Starwars and Indiana Jones.

6)

7) What is Film London? What does it do? How does it help the BFI? 
- Film London is an agency that encourages more major movie productions

No comments:

Post a Comment