Set 3 Film Unit Research

Wednesday, 19 April 2017

Marketing; I, Daniel Blake and The Lego Batman Movie

Made with Padlet
Posted by Candi AS Media Film Unit 2017 at 08:45
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Esther Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Labels

Tashaii (9) Fel (7) Ally Saxon (6) Esther Roberts (5) Harry (5) Iqra Muhayadin (5) Katrina (5) Kyle Srawley (5) Sema Aydin (4) Yasmin (4) Diyar Ozcaki (3) Muhammed Khan (3) Shamz Kubisa (3) cabdimaalik mohamed (3) Issy (2) Levi (2)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2017 (51)
    • ▼  April (7)
      • Marketing - I, Daniel Blake
      • Marketing - Lego Batman
      • Marketing - The Lego Batman Movie and I, Daniel Blake
      • Marketing: I, Daniel Blake
      • Marketing
      • Marketing: The lego batman Movie
      • Marketing; I, Daniel Blake and The Lego Batman Movie
    • ►  March (28)
    • ►  February (16)
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.